Friday, June 5, 2009

A Video for Grandaddy



This is my first attempt at uploading a video to our website, so I apologize if things aren't working properly. Grandaddy has been on my case for the past month about updating the blog. He's actually reached the point where he is withholding important information in order to force my hand. I gotta give him a break, though, he's the only immediate family member who hasn't met our beautiful daughter. From what I hear, Mom taunts him about it every day.
-Steven

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was the funniest video ever! Nice work! BTW, Josh sends his love :)

Meghann T said...

that was hilarious! thanks for sharing. I'm glad she likes mom...that probably makes things a little easier...especially the liking milk part :-) can't wait to see you guys soon!!!