Sunday, September 21, 2008

We're Pregnant!

Okay, so probably all of you reading this blog already know we're pregnant, but we had to make something the title, now didn't we?

My dear sister Casey has requested a picture every week so that she can keep track of how my belly is growing, but don't worry...we won't put pictures of me up here every week. But we will give you a few every now and then, as well as try to get copies of our ultrasound pictures up here. So here's your first dose:


These were our first ultrasound pictures taken on September 4. This was the first time that we actually got to see Baby inside, and it was so thrilling! We saw his/her heartbeat, and we even got a foot kick!


This is me on September 7 at exactly 13 weeks - the end of the first trimester! My shirt is a bit deceiving; it makes me look a bit bigger than I think I really was. But hey, now you've seen me!

No comments: